Refine Your Search
9. In capacity of a Certified Professional Coder, provides coding assistance and training to providers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associate degree or equivalent medical office experience. Experience in all components of revenue cycle, including expertise in the use of computerized medical billing software, working knowledge of medical insurance reimbursement (e.g. HMO's, Blue Cross and BlueShield, commercial insurance) as well as CPT and ICD-9 coding, etc. Previous management experience preferred. OB/GYN experience and knowledge of OB/GYN medical terminology a plus. Good organization and communication skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Certified Professional Coder or equivalent upon hire or within one year of hire.
To be considered apply online at www.medscribe.com and reference order number 51413. You may also call 1-800-248-1463 for additional information. AA/EEO
Sr. Engineering Manager
Lower Westchester, NY
· Deal with both international and domestic vendors to meet project technical specifications.
· Interface with customers, Japan office and vendors and liaise with various internal departments on technical and project management issues
· Review test procedures, investigation reports and component specifications to ensure proper integration of electrical systems.
· Create functional description documents and system level interface documents.
· Coordinate and participate in compliances testing systems.
· Produce and update all schedules generated for the projects.
· Attend all meetings relevant to schedules at the office or at the customers locations.
· Prepare and maintain the Master Program Schedules (MPS) by integrating the constraints of the clients. Compose, schedule and coordinate work packages to be executed and interface with all internal and external contributors.
· Prepare daily status reports, identify progress indicators, define and analyze progress based on measurement against said indicators, and monitor corrective action plans relative to the baseline.
· Continually update the MPS and track MPSs performance by preparing Monthly Progress Reports.
· Ensure timely submittal of all contract deliverables within the project scopes.
· Define, with the Project Managers and Deputy Project managers, major milestones for entire project scope and timeline.
· Coordinate, with the Deputy Project Manager, schedules related to sub-suppliers.
· Advise Project Manager and Deputy Project Manager of significant problems with visible consequences and associated risks associated with the contractual or critical milestones.
· Record, update, consolidate and validate the Project Baselines with all actively involved parties.
· Propose, prompt and coordinate corrective actions for reducing or mitigating risks of delays, maintaining floats and improving time controls.
· Ensure credibility of received information and investigate if needed.
· Must be familiar with engineering and manufacturing processes.
· Must have excellent computer and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Bilingual skills in both English and Japanese.
· Must be detail oriented with strong problem solving ability.
· Must be proficient in the use of project management methods and tools such as MS Project and Primavera.
· Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering either Electrical or Mechanical or equivalent with a minimum of five years experience in project engineering, project management, or project administration.
The role will be based in New York City in the newly opened Chelsea office in Silicon Alley. Targeting event-driven industries and supported by a sophisticated marketing campaign the role will encompass the following:
Responding to and converting warm leads generated by the senior management team
Researching cold prospects and contacting them via email and telephone
Face to face meetings with prospects to present the company credentials
Putting together bespoke costs and proposals for client pitches
Presenting to clients face to face to win new business
We are looking for something special in sales candidates who must have an energetic yet consultative approach to developing new business. There is a huge opportunity to earn in excess of $100k+ in your first year and really forge a career within an exciting and ever changing environment.
The ideal candidate will have had exposure to the event industry, be passionate about technology, and have sold services to event-driven industries. However, what is most important is a proven track record in developing new business and the hungry ambition that ensures you stand out from the crowd!
N-Tier Solutions Inc., an Information Technology Consulting Services, Direct-hire Placement and Professional Staffing Company. Founded and incorporated in 1999 in the state of North Carolina, our specialty is offering flexible staffing solutions in the areas of information technology to premier corporations, primarily Fortune 1000 companies. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC with local and national clients, N-Tier Solutions Inc. is privately owned and operated with excellent references, proven methodologies and a track record of success, profitability and continued and impressive upward growth. We recruit, hire and deploy highly skilled professionals for specific technical skills needed by our prestigious clients nationwide. We hire full-time Information Technology consultants and work closely with our many business partners; nothing is beyond us. Job Description: N-Tier Solutions is looking for a BA/ VBA Developer with a general understanding of Financials for our direct client, a fortune 50 insurance company with offices in New York City.
A hands-on, team-oriented individual with ability to utilize experience, analytic abilities, and technical expertise to facilitate FP&A MIS needs is required. Candidates should have demonstrated capabilities in: 1. Data Mining and Reporting/MIS development and production: MS Access/VBA/Advanced MS Excel (required), SQL/Oracle (a plus)
2. Technical and Automation Skills: abilities to build sustainable reporting processes
3. Analytical Skills: ability to work with and analyze large volumes of data
4. Good Communication and project management skills ** Position will be 3 positions that will be more VBA Developer/Programming Coding based and the other a more lead analysis. Someone who will be able to write code where it does not exist and preferably be able to understand it and explain it to Financial parties. ** RESPONSIBILITIES: Data Analysis and Reporting: Acquiring and aligning large volumes of data from multiple sources Building meaningful reporting and MIS for various business drivers Maintain data integrity logs and pursue open items with Business partners and Technical teams to resolution Building repeatable and sustainable processes to support company-wide and senior management MIS Coordinate production and distribution of management reports
Automation of Reporting and System Build-out: Organize systems setups and data acquisitions in support of systems due diligence and ad-hoc projects Actively manage and optimize tactical business reporting solutions infrastructure Partner with O&S teams to build automated solutions Assist with interface and report prototyping Assist with business requirements gathering, analysis and process mapping
Project Management: Assist with project coordination, planning and execution SKILLS/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelors Degree; Master Degree a plus 6-8+ years of professional experience in the finance or insurance industry, AIG internal experience a plus 3+ years Business Analysis experience MS Access/VBA/Advanced MS Excel (required), SQL/Oracle (a plus) Knowledge of Essbase, Oracle, Cognos, PeopleSoft and/or Workday a plus Technical and Automation Skills Data Mining and Analysis Skills Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize work within tight deadlines Ability to self start, work independently and be adaptable in a dynamic environment
Location: White Plains, NY
Type: Full-time/Direct-hire Summary:
The purpose of this position is twofold. It is to promote a safe and healthful workplace that protects the employees, community and environment by establishing and implementing environmentally sound business practices and complying with all state/federal and local regulations and applicable guidelines. In addition it is to promote and coordinate (identify, establish, conduct and or outsource, document and track) the training needs (H&S – EHS/OHS and GXP) of staff in compliance with all state/federal and local regulations and applicable guidelines. This position requires a diplomatic liaison capable of establishing consensus among groups while maintaining a state of compliance in a deadline-driven environment. Responsibilities:
Serve as site management expert (SME) regarding all environmental, health and safety matters
Provide leadership and guidance on matters of compliance with federal, state and local EHS laws and regulations
Develop and implement EHS directives and procedures in an R&D and manufacturing environment
Manage air permitting, waste management, water quality, confined space entry, lockout tagout in addition to other EHS-related programs
Coordinate the timely submittal of EHS reports and permit applications required for facility operations
Maintain all facility permits and licenses supporting the purchase, possession, handling, storage and disposal of hazardous materials (biological, chemical and radiological)
Liaison for regulatory agency representatives
Serve as site Emergency Coordinator and Radiation Safety Officer (RSO)
Manage performance of consultants and contractors performing work on EHS-related projects
Develop and deliver EHS presentations to train employees, communicate information and leverage better business decisions to ensure the safest possible working environment while maximizing productivity
Monitor and improve EHS record keeping systems to ensure record-keeping compliance and facilitate data analysis
Maintain and review all employee training (Health and Safety, GXPs) and medical records
Build and maintain strong relationships with external agencies and internal customers
Bachelor’s or Masters’ degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Management or related discipline, with 10 years or more experience working in an EH&S-related function, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
Detailed knowledge of regulatory requirements and EHS policies, procedures and programs
Experience and training in life safety codes such as: EHS rules, RSO, First Aid/CPR, HAZMAT, HAZWOPER, Respiratory Protection, DOT HAZ Awareness, Portable Fire Extinguisher Use, Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure Control, Emergency Searcher Team
Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to diverse audiences at multiple levels with the company, using written, oral and multimedia forms
Working knowledge of common business software and communication applications, particularly Microsoft Office
Self-motivated to initiate projects and work tasks without supervision or direction
Benefits This isn't your bagel, salad, burger, pizza or sandwich concept - this is something unique and exciting. Must have GM experience with a fast casual corporate brand. EOE Please only qualified candidates apply!
Unique restaurant concept taking New York by storm.
Opening 4 more stores between now and the end of July. Strong base salary, benefits, bonus and incredible opportunity for growth. The focus here is providing a fun, friendly experience for the guests and for the team while serving a fresh, unique product. No grease, no grill, no fryers!! Tired of the pizza, burger, salad scene - this is the opportunity you've been waiting for. Don't delay - immediate interviews/openings EOE
Strong Analytical and problem solving abilities.
5+ years of experience in distributed Java/C++ development environment. Expertise.
Experience with any of IR, Credit, FX, Commodities, and Mortgage products are a plus.
Experience in developing high volume, low latency applications.
Expertise in Multithreading, Object Oriented design, Design Patterns, Unit & Integration testing.
Experience with middleware technologies like TIBCO/JMS.
Good understanding of fixed income markets required.
Must be comfortable working in both Unix/Linux and Windows environments.
Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
Solid communication skills.
Associates Degree required in Business, Marketing or in a related field
2 years of telephone sales experience
Background in medical equipment service/sales required
Possess sales skill attributes
Proficient Microsoft computer skills
Must be driven to succeed
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Able to coordinate multiple projects; constant changing workload, while meeting deadlines
Have professional demeanor, tact, dilomacy and ability to maintain good relationships with internal/external customers
Some knowledge of healthcare facility industry is required -- hospitals, ambulatory centers, doctor's offices, clinics, etc.