Refine Your Search
At VWR, our associates are the framework of who we are and how we succeed. We value their accomplishments and offer long-lasting opportunities for growth and success. As a result, a substantial percentage of our associates have 10-, 20- and 30-year histories with VWR. Their loyalty reflects our ongoing commitment to offering great compensation, an engaging culture, and real opportunities for growth and success. VWR is a great place to work and we look forward to adding more outstanding members to our team. Job Description:
Support divisional merchandising manager in the execution of Brand and Category marketing strategy via the multi-channel outlets. Responsible for supervision of channel merchandisers regarding product master data changes in all systems including CMS and Site Admin tools, site merchandising and ecommerce special projects. Utilizes site analytical tools to collaborate with Brand/Merchandising Managers for site merchandising strategies and executes those plans. Website Technical contact to handle all Customer Service site issues, including direct responses and interaction with end customer. Liaison with ecommerce platform provider to manage ticket system and ensure timely turnaround. Performs testing and quality checks on site to ensure new functionality works properly. General support as needed for other team members to ensure websites are in sync with our online and offline marketing initiatives.
Coimbatore Management Manages time/resources/projects associated with the Coimbatore resources
Maintains merchandising schedules for execution
Point of contact for merchandising issues from team
Provides training on new tasks assigned
Landing Page creation/stat tracking Creates landing pages to coordinate marketing initiatives across the business
Creates and tracks stats on created landing pages to report success/failure
Oversees channel merchandisers product master data entries and is final sign-off in new product process.
Owner of web data fields and manages web classification structure.
Provides data verification prior to replication data pull.
Responsible for image upload to all sites.
Liaison for Site Analytic Vendor Point of contact for any issues or updates. Interface between VWR and vendor
Code and Tag maintenance Responsible for insuring analytic tagging is correct and current on all sites
Performs site audits to ensure correct tagging to capture analytic data
CDF updates Creates/updates Category Definition Files after every site replication to keep category merchandising analytics clean and current
Manages ticket system (ACE Project Management) to ensure timely turnaround and quality execution of ticket requests.
Performs standard and periodic testing procedures to ensure sites are operating correctly.
Performs quality control checks on completed projects and fixes when notified by DMinsite Project Manager.
Point of contact for website functionality issues (customer service and website).
Responds to customer issues in a timely manner.
Manages issues with site provider to provide resolution to customers.
Provides general support to Ecommerce Sales Specialists including: o Provide MetaData Assist with Affiliate Datafeeds
Merchandising to support email initiatives
Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience & Skills:
Computer Skills: Must have strong knowledge of HTML programming. These skills can be acquired through specialized training or on-the-job experience.
Strong Decision Making Skills: Gathering of relevant facts, strong questioning skills, and willingness to make decisions are critical in this position. These skills are acquired through on-the-job experiences.
Analytical Skills: Many of the decisions made in this position are dependent upon being able to analyze sales trends and market information. These skills can be acquired through on-the-job experience or specialized training.
Communication Skills: With responsibility across all brands, it is critical that this person posses strong communication skills in order to operate effectively. These skills are normally acquired through on-the-job experiences.
Market Knowledge: In order to effectively perform all job tasks, one must possess a strong knowledge of the online market. This knowledge can be acquired through on-the-job experience or specialized training. Qualifications:
Business or marketing degree or experience in ecommerce/website development.
Resume Submissions To VWR From Third Party Recruitment Firms Will Not Be Considered
VWR maintains a drug free workplace.
VWR and design are registered trademarks of VWR International, LLC. VWR International, LLC is aware of fraudulent e-mails referencing VWR job opportunities. Please note: VWR does not hire employees through e-mail solicitation and never requests any employee to cash money orders or send money to others. If you question the validity of a job, please visit www.VWRjobs.com.
- Bonus commission distributed monthly. Up to $1000+
- On-Time Monthly $50 Bonus
- Free Lunches Awarded Monthly
- Uniform included
Seeking an outgoing, personable individual. Someone who is energetic and has a bubbly personality.
Looking for someone who is self-motivator and works well with teams.
Qualified person is someone who is regularly on-time and hard working.
Experience not necessary. Willing to train.
You have 7-10 years of analytics experience at an advertising agency, database marketing supplier or CRM consulting company. Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline and experience working with a full range of statistical (SAS or SPSS) , social media ( Radian6, Netbase, Sysomos) and web/digital analytics software packages (Omniture). In addition, you have management experience and have worked in more than one industry.
Contract Rate is $80 for the day
Contract Rate is $80 for the day
Summary To help build high-performing search campaigns
To work with internal teams and external agencies to identify key metrics and performance indicators
To optimise and report on digital campaigns and ensure PPC and overall digital campaign objectives are met
To deliver dashboards and in-depth analytics for all digital marketing activities
· Help with the implementation and management of Paid Search campaigns and ensure they are setup to track properly with analytics tools and internal reporting tools
· Analyse campaign performance and recommend necessary optimization
· Create keyword and copy proposals for new campaigns
· Assist marketing with developing fully optimized ad copy, landing pages, etc
· Work with internal teams and search marketing agency to produce creative and fully optimized search and social media campaigns
· Work with search agency to review and optimize campaigns to maximize efficiency based on objectives and budget
· Work with internal marketing teams to restructure and build campaigns that will improved efficiency and volumes
· Take ownership of the web analytics system
· Prepare Campaign evaluation reports and validate all results against internal systems
· Educate marketing, commercial and sales team on the value of analytics and how they can be used to drive improved performance.
· Respond to ad hoc requests for analysis ensuring that objectives are fully understood and that relevant data is delivered in a timely and professional way
Requirements: · Must have a thorough working knowledge of paid search engine marketing
· At least 6-12 months’ experience working in a search marketing and analytics role
· Must be fully proficient with Google Analytics
· Experience developing effective Adwords and social media campaigns
· Experience in conducting effective A/B testing Well versed in Google Adwords and MSN AdCenter paid search interfaces
· Advanced user of web analytics systems such as Comscore, WebTrends and Google Analytics
· Strong analytical and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Experience presenting and explaining analysis
· Adaptable and resourceful self-starter with the inquisitiveness and hunger for optimization and problem solving
· A team player who can communicate complex data in a simple way to people with varying levels of understanding
· Familiar with a major web analytics services such as Google, Omniture, Coremetrics or Webtrends and a high proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Key Measures: · Analytics reports and dashboards
· Campaign results
· Goals and objectives
· ROI measure
Chief Marketing Officer, Digitaal Marketing Manager Europe, Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Chief Finance Officer, VP Europe, Search Agencies, IT
Effective relationship management of the following parties is critical to the success of the role:
Country manager, sales, marketing, product development, IT, digital marketing & PR agencies.
Summary The Digital Marketing Manager USA, will be responsible for managing, guiding and driving the Digital Marketing team to deliver all aspects of digital marketing for the North American market. This includes but is not limited to:
· Digital Communications
· Digital Advertising
· Digital Content maintenance
· e-mail marketing
· Social Media
· Affiliate Marketing
· Champion the customers on-line experience
· Deliver great results from all digital marketing
· Provide input to overall Marketing and Digital Marketing strategy and plans
· Provide insight into campaign reports and web site analytics, making recommendations for
improvement and/or change
· Ensure all digital marketing programs adhere to appropriate laws, regulations and best
· Manage affiliate network effectiveness.
· Manage the day to day relationship with marketing, PR and performance marketing agencies
· Ensure Corporate web site is kept current with enticing and results focused content
· Work with other AFT teams to develop digital content, offers and programs to achieve
high levels of traffic, engagement and conversion
· Ensure the corporate web site content is fully optimised for search engines
· Review output and reports from the digital marketing team and make recommendation for
With regard to Airfasttickets social media participation and engagement.
· Plan and co-ordinate North American digital marketing campaigns, including search and
· Plan and co-ordinate the corporate web site advertising
· Work with search assistant and search agencies to develop search engine marketing plans
to increase volume, increase engagement, increase awareness and lower CPA
· Work closely with Digital Marketing Mnager in Europe to share best practices and where
appropriate, re-purpose and deploy successful European programs in North America
· Recommend processes and procedures for improving the effectiveness of the Digital
· Manage research and digital product development projects
Requirements: Must have: At least 3 years experience in Digital Marketing · Experience of managing teams · A thorough understanding of Usability, Accessibility and digital marketing best practice · In-depth knowledge of Digital Marketing, including Digital communications and advertising, Social Media, Search Marketing and Analytics · An in-depth understanding of user experience · Ability to communicate well with IT and specifically web developers and designers · Ability to work independently, under pressure, and meet deadlines. · Be a driven, self-starter who is passionate about digital marketing and travel · Have a hands on approach and be prepared to execute digital marketing activities as and when required
Key Measures: · Campaign results
· Customer feedback
· Social Media engagement
Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Deal Director, Web Developer, Graphic Designer, Marketing agencies. Effective relationship management of the following parties is critical to the success of the role:
Marketing, operations, country managers, sales, IT, marketing & PR agencies.
The Digital Content Assistant will be responsible for publishing and editing timely, on brand content to the Airfasttickets USA digital media, including the web and social media sites.
This person will be expected to achieve a high level of content accuracy in copy, spelling and grammar.
This person will make text changes, update photos and videos, optimize images, add or delete pages, sections, menu items and product or service descriptions.
This person will also be responsible e-mail campaign distribution and reporting and will therefore work closely with other members of the marketing team to produce effective email campaigns. A key deliverable in this role will be post e-mail campaign reports and recommendations for improving email campaign deliverability, open rates and conversions.
To be considered for this role, candidates MUST have experience using Content Management Systems and have a meticulous approach and an eye for detail.
Responsibilities: · Develop a timetable for keeping USA web and social media sites fresh
· Keep USA web site up-to-date
· Ensuring content is fresh, links work, adverts are in-date and all content is consistent and on-brand.
· Keep local social media sites up to date, post information and responses.
· Work with search agency and search assistant to ensure content is fully optimized
· Suggest copy keywords, meta data H1 H2 tags to improve SEO
· When necessary, work with web designer and developer to load images, banners and downloads
· Ensure that only the latest versions of content, downloads, videos etc are published online.
At least 1 year experience in web site content management
At least 1 year experience in e-mail marketing delivery and reporting
Good knowledge of HTML
Experience with Adobe Photoshop editor, Dreamweaver (or similar HTML editor)
Proven experience of maintaining social media content
Excellent written English including good spelling and grammar
Creative, proactive, fun and hardworking with a positive outlook.
Ability to meet tight deadlines
Ability to work independently, under pressure, and meet deadlines.
Social Media Monitoring
Chief Marketing Officer, Digital Content Manager, Web Developer, Graphic Designer, Operations and marketing agencies.
Effective relationship management of the following parties is critical to the success of the role:
Country manager, sales, marketing and product development teams, IT, digital marketing & PR agencies.
The candidate must have:
Database experience with MS SQL, MySQL, and/or MongoDB experience will be considered;
Must be demonstrate an understanding of basic data modeling, stored procedures, SQL statements, triggers, replication, and/or advanced DB features;
At least two years’ experience as a Web Programmer or two years’ experience analyzing, developing and implementing Web-based application;
Experience with open source MVC and/or PHP CMS Developer frameworks is desirable;
Knowledge of other MVC frameworks like MVC.net 3 with C#/Razor or Ruby is helpful
Mobile Browser Development skills are also desirable;
Experience with leading APIs Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Constant Contact, etc. is important;
Bachelor's degree in a related field, preferably Computer Science, Software Engineering or MIS;
Managerial or leadership skills will also be considered.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, including salary history with your resume. Please reference "Web Developer."
Research, identify, prospect, contact and assist in the selling of DAC services to prospects in the United States.
Work closely with the local President, VP of Business Development, VP/General Manager, VP of Client Strategy, Account Team and other management team members throughout the sales cycle; Facilitate the process from start to finish, bringing in the appropriate resources at the appropriate time.
Facilitate Qualifying Meetings with clients to provide consultative direction and to assess the client need
Meet income targets for new business.
Work with VP of Business Development to determine the appropriate strategy and marketing approach for prospects
Foster positive business relationships with prospects of DAC resulting in a qualifying meeting
Ensure a smooth transition of new DAC clients to an Account Team.
Continue to demonstrate expert knowledge of DAC services and proprietary platforms and methodologies
Other responsibilities as required
Most travel is local, same day however some overnight travel will be required REQUIREMENTS:
A minimum of 8-10 years of consultative sales experience, selling marketing solutions to large, national companies within the US
Experience selling digital paid search products and services, including lead generation and marketing solutions le and online local listings
An active network of contacts/relationships that could potentially benefit from DAC services and solutions
A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets, and keeping the pipeline full of qualified prospects and establish and maintain pipeline of qualified prospects
Ability to prospect, and find the senior-level decision makers within an organization
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Demonstrate a high level of commitment and follow-through
Good organization and multi-tasking skills
Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally
Driven, self-motivated and results-oriented
Experience with a CRM tool such as SalesForce
Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to think quickly, consultatively, and nimbly when presenting to client and prospects
Experience in preparing quality RFP's and proposals, and to present to C-level decision makers
Good business acumen, with the ability to understand a prospects business in a variety of industries
Proficiency with the MS suite of applications including Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please forward your resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 'BDD - NY' in the subject heading. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those that match our selection criteria will be contacted.
Plan, design, and build highly scaled paid search campaigns across multiple engines.
Monitor and manage multiple client campaigns as they relate to program goals and objectives
Proactively expand and improve ad campaigns based on client business needs
Provide ongoing analysis of paid search campaigns, visibility and traffic metrics
Conduct keywords research and additions to new and existing campaigns
Conduct adcopy adjustment and testing according to best practice
Manage complex landing page environments for ads, 1000+ landing pages REQUIREMENTS:
At least one (1) years of paid search/SEM marketing experience is strongly preferred
Experience working with large campaigns (i.e. multiple thousands of keywords, ad copies and budgets of +$500k PA)
Deep experience with Google Adwords and Bing Adcenter (certifications strongly preferred)
Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst and other analytics platforms
Familiarity with bid management platforms, such as Acquisio, Kenshoo, Media Optimizer, Marin & DoubleClick is a plus
Keyword research and experience estimating campaign size and budget
Detailed report creation for paid campaigns
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
Strong attention to detail, problem solving, and time management skills
Ability to work in a team and cross-team environment
Knowledge of online marketing metrics
Ability to prioritize under pressure in a very fast paced environment
Fluency in French as well as English is a strong asset If you're interested in this digital opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com, quoting 'SEM - NY' in the subject heading. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those that match our selection criteria will be contacted.
Improve program performance through a combination of planning and optimization intiatives
Collaborate with teams to design and develop programs that exceed strategic client objectives
Support the program design process, from proposal through build and management to ensure optimal program performance and maximize margin opportunities
Contribute ideas to the ongoing innovation and optimization of the digital emerging offerings
Develop and evangelize new program enhancements and initiatives
Pro-actively drive the planning process
Provide support in blogging and marketing initiatives
Support the digital consulting function
Assist in the planning of digital programs prior to launch for all strategic accounts
Develop depth of expertise within each emerging digital channel
Attend industry conferences and events and disseminate information to digital team
Stay ahead of industry trends (blogs, whitepapers, etc)
Provide guidance on new opportunities within each emerging channel for all strategic accounts
Other responsibilities as required REQUIREMENTS:
5-8 years of online marketing experience
Direct experience with at least two of the following:Search Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
Experience with Google Adwords and Google Analytics is a strong asset If you are interested in this great new opportunity, please send your resume along with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 'DSP - NY' in the subject heading. Please note that only candidates that match our selection criteria will be contacted.
qualified candidates with the best opportunities available at our client companies. We consider skill, long term goals, and company culture in order to find the best match for candidate and client. Our relationships are anchored in integrity, confidentiality, and trust so that both employer and candidate will find mutual success. Job Description: Our client is a pharma ad agency, based in upstate NY, whose services include strategic, branding, account, creative and interactive/digital. Because of agency growth, they are seeking a confident ACD Copy who can support the lead Creative, work closely with the client and internal cross- functional teams and who would thrive in an entrepreneurial and team-oriented culture. Required is HCP/Professional experience and a strong understanding of the pharmaceutical industry. Our client is open to additional general consumer experience. Experience in CNS/epilepsy, pain or ophthalmology would be preferred, but not required. In this role, the ACD Copy will be able to take projects from conception through completion.
Some relocation assistance may be available.
Fareportal is currently seeking an Email Marketing Specialist. In this role you will be supporting the email marketing team, in managing and analyzing email campaigns and other related projects. You’ll also be working on optimizing current campaigns to improve results.
Work closely with the marketing, design and production teams in the U.S. and India to create and manage production of visually appealing emails and related digital marketing materials for new and ongoing campaigns (emails, banners, links, graphics, landing pages, etc).
Manage email projects and cross-departmental teams and be a strong individual contributor directly involved in the hands-on work necessary to achieve deliverables
Translate business requirements into functional specifications that can be understood and implemented by partners in IT
Devise and implement new ways to grow our email database and optimize email campaign performance – deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, etc.
Analyze market trends and monitor competition.
Create and deliver reports/analysis as required.
Attend Weekly/Monthly management conference calls
Demonstrated experience in delivering successful email campaigns
Detail Oriented and results-driven self-starter
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
Highly organized with excellent time management skills
Must be able to multi-task and perform in a fast paced environment
Bachelors degree or other relevant degree
Familiarity with project management tools including Basecamp.
Travel industry experience preferred
Familiarity with Can-Spam Act
Proficiency in Word, Excel
HTML and Photoshop knowledge a plus
The Business Development / Affiliate Associate is responsible for executing the strategies, plan and develop the Affiliate Program. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a wide variety of online marketing techniques including affiliate marketing.
· Identify and recruit relevant top producing affiliates
· Build and maintain strong relationships with key affiliates and affiliate networks
· Actively consult with key affiliate partners on ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommending and implementing best practices or additional products/services to promote
· Research and analyze the affiliate and OTA industries, to identify trends that can positively or negatively affect the business
· Actively consult with key affiliates on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommending and implementing best practices or additional products/services to promote
· Negotiate multiple payout structures including CPL, CPA and CPC
· Respond to questions and requests from key affiliates
· Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
· Work tightly with product development team to identify top producing offers
· Manage communications between tech and creative teams to ensure all deliverables are met
· Screen current and potential affiliates for fraudulent activities
· Analyze reporting, as well as partner insights, to recommend strategic improvements
· Monitor paid keyword marketing activities of affiliates (in coordination with Internal Search Marketing team)
· Bachelors degree in marketing or other relevant field is required
· Knowledge and experience in working with affiliate networks like Linkshare, Commission Junction, Google affiliate network; specific experience with affiliate marketing strategies strongly preferred.
· Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, excellent problem solving abilities.
· Highly organized and excellent time management
· Positive outlook and ability to influence and persuade others in a positive manner.
· 1-3 years experience in Interactive marketing or media, e-commerce, advertising, or technical products & services industries
· Strong mathematical and negotiation skills
· Experience creating and executing
· Online travel experience a plus
· Ability to build compelling presentations in PowerPoint
Got ideas? Can you bring them to life with pencil and paper; mouse and keyboard? If so, Adworkshop seeks a full-time Graphic Designer at our office in Lake Placid, NY. This position reports directly to the Production Supervisor/Senior Designer, but works closely with the Senior Art Director, Account Executives and content and copy writers. The graphic designer works independently on assigned projects or as a member of a project team. The designer concepts ads and print collateral and fulfills production assignments according to supplied strategic and creative input. The designer may, on occasion, work directly with clients or freelancers to complete design requirements. The designer must be able to take projects from concept to completion while working within established budgets and deadlines.
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or an equivalent
3+ years of experience; agency experience particularly helpful
Proficiency in Adobe CS5
Knowledge of design and production processes
Knowledge of printing processes and specification
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Ability to meet deadlines
Familiarity with website design and development Other Skills:
Experience working in both Mac and PC environments
Experience with MS Office; MS Word and PowerPoint in particular
Familiarity with typestyles and type design
Familiarity with photography and digital image retouching/manipulation Adworkshop is an employee-owned, digital marketing agency offering strategic and creative solutions to the destination marketing and economic development industry and businesses in New York State. Since 1977, it has been effectively delivering measurable outcomes across the full-suite of marketing services from its Lake Placid, N.Y. location. The integrated capabilities of the agency allow it to stand out among larger agencies, while its intimate size gives it agility. Layered with talent from different backgrounds, wrapped with passion and experience for marketing, Adworkshop channels this energy to build successful brands.