Refine Your Search
· Up to $0.43CPM!
· Up to $0.47CPM w/ Bonuses!
· 5-7 Days Out
· 36-48 Hours Home-Time
· $0.01CPM Safety Bonus!
· Full Benefits: Vision, Dental, 401k, Medical
· Rider Policy!
· 2010 or Newer Trucks! What You Need:
· 23 Years Old
· 1 Year of OTR T/T Driving in Last 36 Months
· 6 Months of OTR T/T Driving in Last 12 Months
· No preventable accidents in the last 3 Years!
· Maximum of 2 Moving Violations in the last 3 Years!
· No DUI's! Clean Overall Background History! Apply now, and we will call you within 24-hours! Just be sure to select 'Justin C.' from the Recruiter drop-down menu on the application, and we will contact you as soon as possible! To expedite the hiring process, please ensure to select 'Truckers America' as your carrier applying for, and type '011' for the carrier position! Tired of waiting for jobs? If you qualify, we will get you going immediately without any delay. We're here to help YOU!
We provide the highest quality merchandising solutions while providing factual Information in a timely and efficient manner.
Our goal is to provide Gold Standard Customer Care for our Clients. Job Description: Required Skills
· Conduct multiple weekly store visits according to availability and continuity of programs
· Maximize visual presentation by stocking, facing, and pricing products
· Create product awareness and added value placement opportunities in-store
· Perform Planogram resets and Retail Installations as needed
· Meet timely required reporting deadlines providing relevant and accurate data and online photos
· Knowledge of basic computer functions, i.e, downloading documents, email, internet, etc.
· Work independently and display professional demeanor representing clients and RIMS
· Effective communication and problem solving skills
· Must be a High School Graduate, independent, self-motivated and organized
· 1+ years’ experience in a Retail, Sales or a Field Based Merchandising Role
· Understanding of merchandising terms and tasks
· Personal access to functional tools such as cell phone or computer
· Communicate timely with management through phone and email
· Acceptance of packages including POP, IRC’s, and other materials needed to ensure client objectives
· Be able to lift up to 30 lbs and walk, stand, bend and stoop for long periods of time
· Access to reliable and insured vehicle with driver’s license AND smartphone or tablet/ipad device